Secondary Mathematics Teacher – Full-Time Ongoing – Re-advertised
We are seeking applications from experienced and enthusiastic Secondary Mathematics Teachers to join our vibrant team at St Martins Lutheran College in January 2022. This is a full-time permanent position.
The successful applicant will be registered to teach in South Australia or be able to obtain such registration. Applicants must be supportive of the Christian ethos of the College and committed team players who are keen to contribute to the ongoing development of a busy and growing school. A willingness to play an active role in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programs is essential.
This position will be ongoing from 24 January 2022.
Applications should be forwarded via email by 29 October 2021. Applications should include a cover letter briefly addressing the person specification and a resume, which includes the contact details of at least three referees (one of which is ideally your most recent Head of School).
Ph 08 8725 1430
HR & Compliance Manager
We are offering a variety of traineeships that combine formal vocational training (off-job training) with practical employment (on-job training).
Education Support Trainee (two positions)
* Support student learning as directed by the classroom teacher
* Assist with preparation of teaching resources under teacher direction
* Assist with classroom organisation including setting up and tidying up
* Complete a Certificate 3 in Education Support
Education Support Trainee Position Description
Marketing and Administration Trainee
* Under direction, ensure the College website and social media platforms are updated regularly
* Collate content for the College Newsletter and Yearbook
* Assist with reception duties, including general administration tasks such as photocopying, scanning and taking payments
* Complete a Certificate 3 in Business
Marketing and Administration Trainee Position Description
* Safely prepare and serve food in the College Canteen
* Assist with catering for College events
* Assist with retail sales in the College Uniform Shop
* Take payments via cash, EFTPOS and web-based programs
* Complete a Certificate 3 in Hospitality
Hospitality Retail Trainee Position Description
* Assist with sporting events, such as athletic and swimming carnivals
* Assist in the organisation, management and coaching of College sporting teams
* Complete a Certificate 3 in Fitness
Sport Trainee Position Description
* Must hold (or be willing to obtain) a South Australian Working with Children Check (WWCC) for paid employment prior to commencement
* Completed Year 12
The traineeships are for a 12-month period, which will include completing a Certificate 3 in a related discipline.
Benefits for you
* Paid full time job / Paid study time
* On the job training / Opportunity to learn a variety of skills
* Receive a nationally recognised qualification
* Mentoring and support
Applications, including a covering letter explaining your interest in the position, a current resume and contact details for two referees are to be submitted to email@example.com by 29 October 2021.
Enquiries and Applications to:
HR & Compliance Manager
Ph 08 8725 1430
Grounds and Maintenance Officer
Casual positions – $39.98 per hour
We are seeking applications from candidates for casual maintenance work at St Martins Lutheran College. The Grounds and Maintenance Officer is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the College’s property, buildings, furniture and grounds to a high standard. These casual positions are to assist with short-term projects and to cover leave of other maintenance staff. These positions are casual with no guarantee or expectation of regular work. There is no bus driving required.
Interested applicants should:
* Have good attention to detail
* Be aware of and follow health and safety processes
* Have a current drivers’ licence
* Have a current South Australian Working with Children Check for paid employment (or be willing to obtain before employment begins)
* Have a current Responding to Abuse and Neglect certificate (or be willing to obtain)
* Have first aid qualifications (or be willing to obtain)
Please submit a resume, with two referees, and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRT Relief Teachers
If you would like to join the College as a relief teacher please complete the form below.
To be appointed as a relief teacher you must hold a current SA Teacher’s Registration, Responding to Abuse and Neglect (RAN) Certificate and First Aid qualifications
St Martins values and encourages the active participation of a range of people from within the school community in the life of the College. We believe that volunteers can make a significant contribution to the College community by giving their time and sharing their skills and expertise. Volunteers often have a broad range of interests and abilities that complement school programs and so provide a wider range of interactions and experiences for students.