Grounds and Maintenance Officer
Casual positions – $39.98 per hour
We are seeking applications from candidates for casual maintenance work at St Martins Lutheran College. The Grounds and Maintenance Officer is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the College’s property, buildings, furniture and grounds to a high standard. These casual positions are to assist with short-term projects and to cover leave of other maintenance staff. These positions are casual with no guarantee or expectation of regular work. There is no bus driving required.
Interested applicants should:
* Have good attention to detail
* Be aware of and follow health and safety processes
* Have a current drivers’ licence
* Have a current South Australian Working with Children Check for paid employment (or be willing to obtain before employment begins)
* Have a current Responding to Abuse and Neglect certificate (or be willing to obtain)
* Have first aid qualifications (or be willing to obtain)
Please submit a resume, with two referees, and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRT Relief Teachers
If you would like to join the College as a relief teacher please complete the form below.
To be appointed as a relief teacher you must hold a current SA Teacher’s Registration, Responding to Abuse and Neglect (RAN) Certificate and First Aid qualifications
St Martins values and encourages the active participation of a range of people from within the school community in the life of the College. We believe that volunteers can make a significant contribution to the College community by giving their time and sharing their skills and expertise. Volunteers often have a broad range of interests and abilities that complement school programs and so provide a wider range of interactions and experiences for students.