Permission Forms
Misc Forms


To book school interviews CLICK HERE and follow the prompts


Work Experience Forms (Year 10)
School Card Application Forms

The School Card scheme has different forms for students and families depending on their financial circumstances. You are only required to complete one of them. In most cases you will need to show evidence to support your application – see the relevant form for details.

Once you find a form below that matches your circumstances, check the information on the back page to be sure you meet the eligibility criteria.

  • Family receives Centrelink benefits and has a child born after 1 July 1997(Income Audit)
  • Change of circumstances or self-employment
  • Foster parents and guardians

Applicants need to complete an application form at the beginning of each year. Forms can be submitted from the start of January.

Step 1: Select an application form
There are different forms for different circumstances. Use the form that best matches your situation.

Step 2: Complete the form
If you need help completing the form, contact the College or phone the School Card section on 1800 672 758 (freecall).

Step 3: Attach your supporting evidence
The form tells you what documentation you need to provide. Make sure you attach copies of all the documentation required – for example, proof of income.

Step 4: Submit the form
Submit the completed application form and supporting documents to the College office or to the School Card section as per the advice on the form.

If you have children attending different schools, each school will need a copy of the form and attachments.

Student Personal Accident Cover

All students of Lutheran Education facilities (including Kindergartens, Child Care Centres, and Preschools) within the LCA are automatically covered by Student Personal Accident Cover.

What is covered?

Children are covered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year but only in respect to any injuries that happen:

  • While the student is engaged in school activities and school-related extra-curricular activities (including work experience, vocational training, excursions etc.)
  • While the student is engaged in organised school sporting activities
  • While the student is engaged in organised non-school sporting activities with a club that is a member of an established sporting association.
  • The student must be a registered and/or a financial participant of the club
  • During travel to and from school, school activities, organised school sporting activities, and organised non-school sporting activities.

Please note although student activities are covered worldwide, the Non Medicare Medical Expenses are only covered for expenses incurred within Australia which are not subject to a Medicare rebate or recoverable from another source.