Permission Forms
Misc Forms
Work Experience Forms (Year 10)
School Card Application Forms

The School Card scheme has different forms for students and families depending on their financial circumstances. You are only required to complete one of them. In most cases you will need to show evidence to support your application – see the relevant form for details.

  • Family receives Centrelink benefits and has a child born after 1 July 1997(Income Audit)
  • Change of circumstances or self-employment
  • Foster parents and guardians

Applicants need to complete a new application form at the beginning of each year.

If you have children attending different schools, each school will need to complete the forms attached.

Online applications will work on any device connected to the internet. This includes mobile phones, tablets and computers. PDF versions of the forms will be available to download soon.

School Card R – reassessment

Use this if you’ve submitted an application but were assessed as not eligible and you want to be reassessed.

Student Personal Accident Cover

All students of Lutheran Education facilities (including Kindergartens, Child Care Centres, and Preschools) within the LCA are automatically covered by Student Personal Accident Cover.

What is covered?

Children are covered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year but only in respect to any injuries that happen:

  • While the student is engaged in school activities and school-related extra-curricular activities (including work experience, vocational training, excursions etc.)
  • While the student is engaged in organised school sporting activities
  • While the student is engaged in organised non-school sporting activities with a club that is a member of an established sporting association.
  • The student must be a registered and/or a financial participant of the club
  • During travel to and from school, school activities, organised school sporting activities, and organised non-school sporting activities.

Please note although student activities are covered worldwide, the Non Medicare Medical Expenses are only covered for expenses incurred within Australia which are not subject to a Medicare rebate or recoverable from another source.