Student Personal Accident Cover
All students of Lutheran Education facilities (including Kindergartens, Child Care Centres, and Preschools) within the LCA are automatically covered by Student Personal Accident Cover.
What is covered?
Children are covered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year but only in respect to any injuries that happen:
- While the student is engaged in school activities and school-related extra-curricular activities (including work experience, vocational training, excursions etc.)
- While the student is engaged in organised school sporting activities
- While the student is engaged in organised non-school sporting activities with a club that is a member of an established sporting association.
- The student must be a registered and/or a financial participant of the club
- During travel to and from school, school activities, organised school sporting activities, and organised non-school sporting activities.
Please note although student activities are covered worldwide, the Non Medicare Medical Expenses are only covered for expenses incurred within Australia which are not subject to a Medicare rebate or recoverable from another source.