College Bus Services
St Martins is served by two city buses and four College buses, assisting those families living outside of Mount Gambier. The buses arrive at about 8:30 am and depart between 3:20 pm and 3:25 pm.
The College bus services are:
Mount Gambier > Mil Lel
Mount Gambier > Allendale East > Port MacDonnell (Outsourced)
Mount Gambier > Naracoorte
Mount Gambier > Tarpeena > Nangwarry > Penola (Outsourced)
Mount Gambier > Tantanoola > Glencoe > Millicent (Outsourced)
Mount Gambier City Bus Service
For information on city bus runs, please visit this page
Bus Code of Behavior
Safety is the prime concern at all times, as is respect for the driver and other passengers. A code of behaviour must be adhered to which includes:
- Students enter the bus in an orderly fashion.
- Seat belts are worn correctly at all times.
- Students do not eat on the bus. On long trips, water may be drunk.
- Quiet conversation is acceptable. Orderly behaviour is expected.
5. Students must keep all body parts within the bus and must not throw items out of the bus windows.