TRT Relief Teachers

If you would like to join the College as a relief teacher please complete the form below.

To be appointed as a relief teacher you must hold a current SA Teacher’s Registration, Responding to Abuse and Neglect (RAN) Certificate and First Aid qualifications

TRT Application Form


Volunteers are greatly appreciated within the College, please find below the Volunteer application form.

SMLC Volunteer Application Form

2019 Volunteer Handbook